Saturday 23 January 2016

Friday news on Saturday.

 Friday News time. Yes, I am aware that it is Saturday! So, I am a day late. I have been busy and not 100% well and frankly my get up and go, got up and went around Tuesday. Still waiting for its return. It's 9.45pm and Simon is watching a film so I have come up to rest in bed.

Last week, I said that any future Friday News posts would be positive stories only. Happy, nice, uplifting stories. I have been looking around to see what I can find. So here goes.

International.
I am well aware that a big chunk of that country across the pond is suffering a terrible blizzard right now. Our news reports are full of it. Over 2 feet of snow in some places. It looks pretty horrendous. But it seems that there is one little guy who is loving it. Tian Tian, a giant panda who is a resident of Washington's National zoo is having the best fun ever. This video certainly put a smile on my face. Just watch him. That's pleasure right there.


UK.
Well! Did nothing good happen in the UK this week? No happy stories? I am sure there must have been plenty but after spending an hour searching the internet, I have come up with a zero. That is not good.

Local.
OK, nothing here either.

You know what? Those of you who said positive news would be hard to find were right! I have spent ages reading rubbish stuff and now I am feeling grotty so I am going to miss out Entertainment news altogether.

So I don't end up feeling depressed at my failure, I am going to watch Tian, Tian again. He is one happy panda.

They say the snow storm is headed here next week. If it gets as far as us, maybe I will go out and roll in the snow. Now that would be news worthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget