Saturday 2 January 2016

2nd January 2016

Well Christmas is over and New Year has gone so that is all done and dusted for another year.  Only 357 days until we get to do it all again!

I was looking at some of my blog statistics today. The last 2 years have been rubbish. I managed just 28 last year and about 38 in 2014. I used to love blogging so much and more or less never missed a day. It seemed to all go downhill when we moved 4 years ago.

It isn't that I don't want to blog.  It is simple lack of time.  I never have enough hours in my day and right now I often have other things that I prefer to do.

However, I do miss the people that I used to interact with.  I am now only in regular touch with 2 of my old bloggy friends which is such a shame.

So, I know I have said it before, but I am going to try and give it another go.  I'm not promising daily blogs or even weekly blogs but I am going to  try to be here more often. If I have time and it suits me.  I'll see.

Right now I am snuggled up in bed with Beanie.  I have my cosy PJ's on and I am waiting for Simon to come up with a drink.   It has been a great start to the New Year for us with all our family together in Peterborough to celebrate Saskia's 30th birthday.

We went to Bella Italia which was ok.   I am not a fan of Italian food but everyone else seemed really pleased with their meals.  We had a wonderful time. I'll post a few photos when I get up.

Ok time for bed now as it is really late. Be back soon hopefully!




No comments:

Post a Comment

floating social media sharing buttons

Get widget